Friday 28 September 2012

Chaos Space Marine's Fiendishly Good Looking Models

There's a lot of complaints flying around the internet over the new Chaos Space Marine models, especially about the Fiends. Upon first inspection, I kind of agreed with the majority opinion, but after taking a slightly closer look at the models, I must admit that I quite enjoy how they look. In fact, the more I look at them the better they get.

Photobucket
How could you hate this model?

A few have been whining about the new Raptor models too, saying they prefer the older models. Personally I can't get over how brutal their weapons look and prefer the new ones a hundred times over.

Photobucket
Leaps and bounds better than the last models.

The only model that I'm not entirely impressed with is the Heldrake, but even that I don't really hate.

I guess it is all just a matter of opinion though, so what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment