Sunday 17 February 2013

Apologies and Again in Advance

This is about the inactivity. Not that a whole lot of you care, really, but I just haven't had much spare time lately.

Not to worry, I've not given up on any of my hobbies, I just haven't done much worth posting about. Hopefully I can get some progress or some Fantasy batreps up some time soon. Looking to write something interesting for my Wood Elves too. And my Skaven for that matter. Looking to find time soon!

That's all for now, I'm afraid.

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it, Zero. It happens to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I just don't like not having something to post at least once a week, but life gets in the way sometimes. And I'm extremely curious now: I'm guessing you're from MWG but I can't for the life of me guess who...

    Mind sharing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As somebody who has played scores and scores totally free to play video games, I know how really hard it is to convince someone that all of them are not click-to-shift grinders, with horrible cutesy graphics and over the best eight bit audio playing in the qualifications. There are so lots of significant-quality game titles out there now, video games like Wizard 101, Runescape, Cost-free Realms, DDO, Mabinogi.
    Cheap League of Legends Boost
    Buy League of Legends Elo Boost

    ReplyDelete
  4. One perspective, your eyesight these people shown to all folks all through Mists, as well as abruptly he's got much more committed to the earth we are located on when compared with being remaining all on your own. On the other hand where do which in turn vision originate from?
    Buy elder scrolls online gold
    The elder scrolls online gold

    ReplyDelete